Den här kursen är fullbokad. Du kan anmäla dig till väntelistan.
- sep 4, 2019
- dec 11, 2019
- 600,00 SEK
- Täljstenen, Sala
- Anmäl dig till väntelistan
- Lediga platser:
- 0 av 12
Plats: Täljstenen, verkstaden
Kursledare: Linda Khatir, firstname.lastname@example.org
Study art in Sala with Linda Khatir. Suitable for beginners and more experienced artists.
- Drawing - how to use pencils, charcoal and wet media - still life, the figure and the face
- Painting - how to mix colours and create texture - abstract and realistic images
- Mixed Media - how to combine materials and techniques - abstraction and pattern
You will learn how to work with:
- lines/marks, gesture, tone/value, shape/form
- colour theory, harmony, cool and warm colours
- composition, space and format
- collage, frottage, sgraffito (and more …)
After the first few sessions (where you will learn important techniques and skills) you will be free to develop your own ideas if you wish, and your tutor will advise and help you with those. Or you may prefer to learn more essential techniques with the tutor. These will be available at each class. Towards the end of the course we may decide on a group project for exhibition (we will discuss this at the beginning of the course).
Please note the course will be in English but you do not need to be good at English to join the class. All are welcome!
For the first class, bring a drawing pencil (graphite) and a small sketchpad. You do not need to buy everything on the materials list before the course starts - your tutor will discuss this with you.
- graphite pencils (soft) for example 3B 6B 9B
- soft eraser (knetgummi)
- 3 sketchpads: small (A4), medium(A3) and large (A2) suitable for wet and dry
- paintbrushes: various sizes and shapes
- acrylic paint (primary set: red, yellow, blue, black, white - and other colours if you like)
- coloured pencils & pens
- white PVA glue
Your tutor: Linda Khatir is an artist, writer and educator from the UK, now living and working in Sala She has exhibited in Europe, USA and Asia, and has a doctorate in Fine Art. Linda is a specialist in art education, and has developed and taught courses for more than twenty years in colleges, universities, museums, galleries and adult education centres. Linda enjoys helping students develop the skills that will give them the confidence to lead a more creative and fulfilling life.
Contact details : email@example.com